Adding video resources to your multimedia lesson or activity can help students gain a better understanding of their topic of learning. In Buncee, you can search for and use resources from TED, Khan Academy, and so much more, simply by clicking the 'YouTube Channels' button in your media palette!
In your Buncee, open the media palette, and click 'YouTube Channels'.
Navigate the categories on the lefthand side to find various YouTube channels such as 'TED', 'NASA', 'Khan Academy', and National Geographic'. Upon clicking the categories, you can find video resources from these platforms. You can find the list of channels below.
Resources you'll find
- Khan Academy https://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy
- Khan Academy - Kids https://www.youtube.com/c/KhanAcademyKids/
- NASA https://www.youtube.com/user/NASAtelevision
- National Geographic - Kids https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXVCgDuD_QCkI7gTKU7-tpg
- Ted-ED https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsooa4yRKGN_zEE8iknghZA
- The Met https://www.youtube.com/user/metmuseum
- Capstone https://www.youtube.com/c/CapstonePublishers/