1. Tap the green plus sign at the top of the right sidebar.
2. Choose “Drawing”.
3. With the brush tool highlighted, draw on the canvas with your finger.
4. Tap the blue eraser icon to switch to the eraser tool. When the eraser tool is highlighted, use your finger to erase parts of your drawing.
5. Tap on the curvy line icon, then drag the white circle on the line to adjust the brush size.
6. Tap the black circle to change the color of your brush.
7. Tap the bin icon to delete your drawing.
8. When you are done drawing, tap the pink cross sign at the top of the right sidebar to exit Drawing Mode.
Watch the video tutorial here: