You can read all of the text in your Buncee in Immersive Reader! Learn more about Immersive Reader in this blog.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the Immersive Reader button (the book icon) in the header located on the top of your Buncee. It then reads all the text on that page and can be translated to over 60+ languages!
- Click on the Immersive Reader button (the book icon) next to a text box to read all the text in that specific text box.
- Click on the “Play” button to have your text read aloud.
- Click on the sound icon to change the speed of your text. Drag the circle along the bar to adjust the speed. Click “male” or “female to change between a male and a female voice.
- Click on the “Text Preferences” button in the upper right-hand corner to adjust your text.
- Drag the circle to adjust the text size.
- Click the “Increase Spacing” button to increase the space between words and lines.
- Select different fonts and themes for your specific needs.
- Click on “Grammar Options” to view syllables and parts of speech options.
- Click on “Syllables” to view words separated into syllables.
- Click on “Nouns” “Verbs” “Adjectives”, and/or “Adverbs” to see those parts of speech highlighted in your text.
- Click on “Show Labels” to see those parts of speech labeled in your text.
- Click on “Reading Preferences” to change your reading preferences.
- Toggle “Line Focus” on to view each line separately.
- Toggle "Picture Dictionary" on, then click on a word to view images that represent that word.
- Click on “Translate” to select the language you want to translate into. Select by “word” or “document.” At the top of the page, you can toggle between “Original” or the language you’ve translated your document into.
- Click the “back” button to exit Immersive Reader.