One of the premium features of School & District plan is the ability to create new categories and add custom assets. School/District admins on Buncee can log in to their Buncee admin dashboard and upload new templates to any category.
The steps to uploading your own custom templates:
- Select a Buncee of your choice to add into your asset library
- Press share and make sure under settings your Buncee is copyable and can be viewed by "Anyone" or "Anyone with the link".
- Click on code and copy the link.
- Log into your Admin Panel.
- Click on assets on the left-hand side.
- Here you will see the categories that are already created.
- Click on templates next to any of the categories to add your first template.
- Once you click on templates, you will see an “Add Template” button.
- Attach your Buncee link and press save.
Any buncee you upload will be available to all users in your domain instantly.
Check out our how-to video below: