Crop any image you upload into Buncee! You can do this easily whenever you upload any image into Buncee using the green 'Upload' button on the Media Pallet.
1. Upload an image.
2. Once finished uploading, you'll see an 'edit' button. Click it and you'll be brought to an edit screen.
3. You'll find three choices to the left of the image:
- Click and drag the frame to adjust the size of your photo.
- Put a circle around you or your subject and adjust the size by dragging to the outside or inside of the image.
- Use the arrows to rotate your photo 90 degrees to the left or right, respectively
7. When finished, click 'Save,' then 'Upload' to add to your canvas!
8. The image will be available in 'My Images' for any Buncee you make afterwards!