Take photos right from within the Buncee environment! Click the green 'Take Photo' button located on the Media Pallet. Click here to learn how to access the Media Pallet.
1. Click on the green button that says 'Take Photo.'
2. Click 'Allow' if this is the first time taking photos inside of Buncee.
3. Click the green camera button to snap a photo!
4. Retake by clicking the camera button again.
5. Continue to editing by clicking on the 'Next' button.
6. Choose between the following editing options:
- Click and drag the frame to adjust the size of your photo.
- Put a circle around you or your subject and adjust the size by dragging to the outside or inside of the image.
- Use the arrows to rotate your photo 90 degrees to the left or right, respectively
7. When finished, click 'Save,' then 'Upload' to add to your canvas!
8. The image will be available in 'My Images' for any Buncee you make afterwards!