Email your Buncee easily by clicking on 'Email' after accessing the Share Menu.
How to Share by Email
Click on the 'Email' tab, and click 'Send Email'.
There are 2 ways you can add recipients to your email - you can manually type in their email addresses, or import a CSV file.
To use CSV Import, follow the steps in the 'CSV Import' section in this article.
To manually add recipients, type in each email and click on the plus sign to save each recipient.
Check the box of each recipient you wish to send the Buncee to and click 'Next'.
Add a short message to your recipients and press 'Send'.
When you have large numbers of people you'd like to email your Buncee to, a spreadsheet comes in handy. Once you click on 'Send an Email,' click on 'CSV Import'.
- Click on 'Download a CSV Sample'.
- Don't change the column names you see in the sample.
- Add your email addresses to the rows under the correct column.
- Save the file. Now you'll be able to upload it from your computer when you click on 'CSV Import'.
- Once you've imported all your contacts, they'll be stored on your 'Address List' for future Buncees!
How to Track your Email
To track your email, simply click on 'Check Email Status' under the 'Email' tab. You will be taken to the 'Email Activity' page.
Similarly, You can get to the 'Email Activity' page by clicking on your profile icon, then selecting 'Sent Emails'.
Click on the 'Details' button to see who opened or clicked on the links in your sent emails, and when!