Alt Text has a number of uses, included interaction with screen readers used by students with special needs.
Changing the Alt Text is a simple matter of first enabling Alt text and then selecting an item and clicking on the Alt text button.
Enable Alt Text:
- Click on the settings icon located below to the title at the top.
- Toggle the button to 'On' next to where it says 'Web Accessibility.
Add/Change Alt Text:
- Select an item on your canvas.
- On the action panel, locate the Alt Text button.
- Click it and note if there's text that's already there.
- Type your new Alt Text.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to save.