Buncee offers many different ways to visually communicate learning, experiences, and ideas.
The Media Pallet is the menu from which you choose different mediums of expression.
Reach the Media Pallet by clicking the plus sign on the item panel on the right.
- Upload your own.
- Search for and use Web Images quickly and freely thanks to the Creative Commons Zero license!
- Create Immersive Buncees with the 360 Panoramic Images
- Record video right inside Buncee to show yourself and add your unique perspective and voice.
- Search for and use YouTube videos.
- Search for and use Khan Academy Videos.
Stickers & Graphic Messages:
- Designed by the Buncee Design Team for you use, there's something for every subject, theme, and purpose. The possibilities are endless!
- The Buncee Design Team has worked hard to make sure you have plenty of ways to catch your audiences eye.
Text & Drawing:
- Publish your thoughts and written voice with a large selection of fonts and styling.
- Bring out our inner artist and draw your ideas directly onto the Creation Canvas.
- Check for understanding with Free Response and Multiple Choice questions.
- Assignment features seamlessly integrate with these assessment items to help you personalize your feedback and dramatically decrease the amount of time spent on grading.
Search across all types of media within Buncee by using the Search bar at the top of the Media Pallet. The search results will return all of the above mentioned media types for you to choose from.