NOTE This article is for users who are subscribed to Buncee for Schools & Districts who have accounts in either Google Classroom or Microsoft Office 365.
1) Once your school/district acquires a Buncee for Schools & Districts account, head to your custom domain to sign into your profile.
2) Sign in with the Google Account credentials you use to access Google Classroom.
3) Google will ask you to allow Buncee to access your Google Classroom. Select Allow at the bottom to be able to sync your roster with Buncee for Schools & Districts.
4) Once you're signed into Buncee for Schools & Districts, head to the Classes tab of your dashboard. The Classes tab is found in the top left of your screen. Select the red "Sync With Google Classroom" button to pull your roster information from Google Classroom, creating your classes and your students' Buncee accounts.
1) Once your school/district has purchased Buncee for Schools & Districts, head to your custom domain (eg - https://custom.edu.buncee.com)
2) Select sign in with Microsoft
3) On the Buncee Dashboard, select "Sync with Office 365"
4) Roster Importing is Successful!