NOTE: This article assumes that a teacher has already created an account for a student. To learn different ways to add students, see this section here.
Simple Login is a great way for students (and even adults, if they're in your class) to remember their passwords. Read this blog to learn more about it.
To start, navigate to your Classroom Dashboard and select a class. Remember that you can get to your Classroom Dashboard by clicking on the top left-hand corner where it says "Classes."
- Select a Class
- Your Student List for this class will show by default.
- Check the box of the student you'd like to enable Simple Login for.
- Now, on the right at the top of the student list, click/tab on 'Change Password.'
- Then, in the box that appears, you'll notice 'Enable Simple Login.' Click the button to enable and you'll be given a set of pictures to choose from.
- Choose 2 animal pictures and click/tap 'Save.'
- Now hit 'Submit,' and your students can login and (hopefully) remember their passwords from now on!
Now a student can easily login as the gif shows below: