There are countless ways you can use Buncee in your classroom! Our mission is to make learning fun and empower student voice by providing an easy-to-use creation and presentation for students of all ages. Below are some ways you can use Buncee in your classroom.
- Create interactive web-based lessons and projects.
- Students can create their own stories & presentations and record their voices to narrate.
- Designate Buncees as assignments to groups of students to differentiate lessons.
- Build multimedia presentations using online sources and uploaded content.
- Create interactive content to support state education standards.
- Language learners and ELL students can practice pronunciation at home with recorded audio.
- Easily email classroom news and interactive event reminders to parents.
Get started on Buncee.com for free with our 30 day trial.