- Pressing the “Delete” button on your keyboard will delete a selected item from your canvas.
- Once you have selected an item you wish to delete, you can press the delete button on your computer to delete the item.
- To delete any item from your canvas, you must acknowledge and confirm that you want to delete the item.
- Pressing command of “Control + Z” will undo actions taken in your text box.
- You can move items on your canvas with the directional arrow keys. Simply select the item you wish to move, then press down the right, left, up, or down arrow key to move your item.
- This will not work for text boxes
- You can proportionally resize an item with the “+” and “-” signs on your keyboard. Simply select the item you wish to resize and press the “+” or “-” sign.
Have more questions? Submit a request