How To Group Students In Your Classes To Differentiate Learning'
Create Groups within a Class to focus on learning styles, preferences, and abilities. Differentiate your class's learning and create engaging group activities!
- Click on the class that you would like to create groups for in the "CLASSES" tab of your dashboard.
- Click on the "Students" tab to see a list of all the students in your class.
- Select "Edit Group" in the top right corner above the list of students in your class.
- Click "Add Group" in the top right corner of the Group Editor box and name the group you woud like to create.
- Select the students from the right side of the screen who you would like to add to a group and their names will be highlighted.
- Click and drag the list of students into the group
- Click "DONE"
Have more questions? Submit a request