Creating Assignments is fast and fun! Follow the steps below and watch the video to learn how to create and issue assignments.
- First, select the class for which you would like to create the assignment.
- Create a new assignment by clicking the red 'Add Assignment' button.
- Add a title and description for your assignment in the field provided.
- With your assignment, attach Buncees for your students to view and answer questions from. There's no limit to how many you can add to one assignment.
- If students are required to create & submit a Buncee in response, switch the toggle to 'Yes.'
- Choose when students will see the correct answer to quizzes.
- Choose which students you would like to receive the assignment: you can choose from whole classes, a particular group, a custom selection, or even individual students.
- Choose start and due dates for your assignment.
- Now your assignment has been created and sent and is viewable in the assignment list of the class on your Classroom Dashboard.