First: Create a New Class
- Login & click on the "CLASSES" tab on the top left corner of your screen.
- Here you will see a list of classes which are currently in your account and a "Create New" option for creating a new class.
- Select the "Create New" button.
- A "Create Class" box will appear asking you to name your class. Fill in the information, and select "CREATE."
- Your class will then appear to the right of the "Create New" button. You will see the class name and the class code.
Adding Students to Your Class - CSV & Manual Upload
Recommended for younger learners.
- Go to the "Classes" tab, which you can find on the top left corner of your dashboard.
- Select the class you'd like to add students to.
- Click on the "Add Students" button on the right side of your screen.
- Fill in the student's log in credentials, and then select "CREATE" to save the student. You can apply one password for all students by selecting "Use One Password" on the right. NOTE: Be sure to write down the usernames & passwords you create. You can always change them at a future date as well.
- To add multiple students at once, fill in the first students credentials and then select the + sign to add another row.
- Once you have all students listed, select "CREATE" and your students will be saved in your class.
Adding Students To Your Class - Class Code
- Under a Class Name, you'll see the Class Code. Share this code with your students before they create their accounts.
- Have your students go to buncee.com, and click "Sign Up" in the top left.
- In the top left corner of the sign up page, students will see a pop up instructing them to enter their Class Code. This is where they will type the code of the class you'd like them to be a part of.
- Once they type it, they will click Enter.
- The students will fill out the information to create their account on the next page. This will be their login credentials going forward.
- The students click "Sign Up" to create their account and join the class.